Now that 2014 is here, you sure have been busy preparing to bring out the new you. And for sure, you got that list of new preppy and fabulous dresses, accessories, shoes and other fancy things to buy. Okay, that sounds way too much but here’s one thing you shouldn’t forget: women’s hairstyles 2014. While you don’t have to buy it, you definitely need to look for the best hairstyle that would suit you perfectly. Your choices? Let this page helps you!
- The traditional Ponytail. You may think this is boring and old-school but remember that you can always experiment on the usual things. For instance, instead of tying your hair with ties you bought in stores, you can use some pieces of clothes to gather your hair together.
- Braids. If you don’t want to be out of trend, don’t stick with single-style hair braiding. Try to experiment and braid your hair in many different styles – from braid crowns to skinny braids accented with loose down hairdo to fun fishtail braid. While braiding your hair will need some skills and efforts, the outcome is certainly worth it.
- Wavy. Nothing looks prettier than a simple and natural look. You can just let your hair loose down and let it look as natural as it can be. If your hair is not that wavy, you can use rollers or curling iron to create a couple of waves.
- Wet Look. If you want to look a little sexy and seductive, wet look will do you favors.
You can just put a little gel or oil on your tresses to make it look wet accented with a little wavy and messy hair.
- New haircut. Bringing out a new you could be as easy as having a new haircut. You may choose to cut your hair shaggy or bob straight. You don’t have to spend much effort in making your hair look better. You can always leave it to the experts who know what is best for your features.
You can always style your hair from the most effortless to the most intricate without looking old-school and out of style. With women’s hairstyles 2014, you are surely in for a trendy ride. So, enjoy it!