Short hairstyles 2014
Short hairstyles 2014 are so hot this year. These hair trends are ideal for women who want to look edgy, modern and sophisticated. They are also perfect if you want to get a new look and get rid of your long or medium hair. But what are the most chic and fabulous short hairstyles this season? Let’s figure out!
Short hairstyles 2014 trends
- Short undercut. Looking beautiful is never easy but with this hair trend, you will surely be a knock out.
- Close-cropped short hairstyle. This is another great trend this year that will give you an awesome and sexy look especially if you opt for short sides.
- Straight short cut with bangs. Got a round face? Try this hairstyle. It is easy to handle and maintain and will emphasize your beauty.
- Short, modern bob. Bob haircuts will continue to rule this season especially with how women want to look modern and trendy even at work. With this, you will surely be an attention-grabber.
- Short sides, curled fronts. If you’ve got colored eyes and your hair is auburn, this style is your perfect match. It will enhance your features while making you ultra pretty.
- Short Mohawk hairstyle. Want to be a little different and edgy? Try this one. Mohawk will help you make a statement in the fashion world.
- Short faux hawk. Looking hot and sexy will be easy with this short hairstyle 2014. Short faux hawk is getting more and more in demand among women.
- Pixie. This is without a doubt the most favored hairstyle of women who want to cut their hair short for the first time. It will give you an assertive and fashionable look.
- Short curly hairstyles. If you’ve got naturally curly hair, then never miss to sport this trend. Short curly hairstyles will make you more beautiful and stylish.
Short hairstyles 2014 are must-try. With the glamour, fashion and beauty they can provide, there is no reason not to get rid of your 2013 look. Be chic!
Short curly hairstyles 2014
Short curly hairstyles 2014 are trendy and sexy this year. Aside from being low key and flexible, these hairstyles will give you a stunning look. Whether your locks are a little bit loose or tight, there is a certain short curly hairstyle that will surely suit you best.
Short curly hairstyles 2014 for women
- Pixie. This is on top of our list because it is popular among women. Pixie works both on straight and curly hair but only ideal for women with square, heart-shaped and oval faces. Pixie in curls will make you look more attractive and feminine especially with dramatic layers and cuts.
- Natural curly hair. If you want to wear a short curly hair, it is best if your locks are natural because it will appear healthier and more polished. Natural short curly mane will give you an edgy yet a womanly look.
- Curly angled bob. This is one of the short curly hairstyles that draw a lot of attention. With curly angled bobs, your features will be enhanced and you will look more assertive and chic.
- Short curly locks with bangs. Looking stunning is no longer difficult with short curly mane with bangs. Its layers and bangs will frame your face and will accentuate your features. The good thing is, you can have a make-over from this hairstyle to bob after a few months or so.
- Bob in curls. Bob cut is one of the trendiest hairstyle last year until this season. To get a different look from this hair trend, you can opt for bob in curls. It will give you a sexy and modern look especially if you add bangs to it.
- Short curly black hair. The difference? It’s the black tone. You surely know that black hair is hot this year and many celebrities are opting for such color. You too can do the same with short curly hair. With the right cuts and layers, you will surely be stand out.
Short curly hairstyles 2014 can help you get rid of a dull hairstyle. Just make sure to choose the one that suits your features and personality best so you can enjoy it all year long.
Men’s short hairstyles 2014
Men’s short hairstyles 2014 suit every hair type. They are getting trendier as summer and winter months fall. With the right cuts and chops, you will surely be a certified man of style at the end of this year. So, what are the hottest hair trends for men in 2013? Read on to find out!
New men’s short hairstyles 2014
- Super short crops. This hairstyle is sprouting up everywhere and is making a classic comeback. With this hair trend, you will certainly make a great impact to women with the masculine look it offers. One good thing about super short crops is that it is low maintenance and will give your hair the lowest length which is very attractive to women.
- The James Franco. This is not really super short but offers a short cut nonetheless. James Franco hairstyle is very flexible and can be worn in any social events without so much styling. This is ideal if you have been aiming to look beach-ready or rock your office with style with a slightly wavy or curly hair.
- Clipped short. If you’ve got curly locks, this hair trend can be your lifesaver. Clipped short will give you a great look no matter how tight your curls are. It can also give you a serious yet still fashionable appearance.
- Short messy hairstyle. This is one of the latest trends this year that will give you a decent and modern look. Short messy hairstyle is perfect for you if you want to achieve a handsome hunk look. Just keep in mind that this hairstyle is ideal for men with wavy locks.
- Short waves hairstyle. Got wavy hair? Try this one. Short waves can be styled in different ways depending on what suits you best. Like other short hairstyles 2014 for men, it can also give you flexibility and convenience when it comes to styling.
Men’s short hairstyles 2014 will help you achieve the look you want this season. With the perfect stylist who will give your locks a favor, you will surely end up being the trendsetter among your friends.