Medium length haircuts 2014 appear to be the most sought-after hairstyles this year. These trends offer both flexibility and low maintenance which is ideal for women on the go. You get the chance to be chic and stylish while sporting a look with character and uniqueness. But what medium length haircut suits you best? Let’s find out!
Medium haircuts 2014
- Medium length shag. This is ideal for women with curly hair and excessive frizz. You will look ultra-modern and stylish with this cut especially with the right hair color and texture.
- Medium choppy haircut with bangs. If you want to look funky and trendy, having a medium length hair with bangs cut in choppy style is the way to go. You also have an option with asymmetric medium style or layered bob with choppy layers.
- Layered wavy hairstyle. Get a beautiful makeover with this medium length haircut if you have a round face. The style will make you more feminine and can soften your features.
- Medium bob haircut. One of the most popular medium haircuts 2014 that can enhance your facial features while totally changing your look. Blunt bob is one option you have for an eye-catching and awesome appearance.
- Medium curly with side bangs. This is a perfect length that can boost your natural beauty and sexuality. The side bangs will make you fashionable as it adds modern twist to your haircut.
- Medium straight hair. Looking glam is possible with this haircut. Straight hair seems to be always in trend as it can turn your boring hairstyle into an awesome and trendy haircut. Adding layers and bangs is also great with medium straight hair.
Medium length haircuts 2014 will give you the style you want. Whether you want to look glamorous, stunning or funky and a little bit edgy, opting for a medium haircut will never frustrate you. So, why not visit your stylist and get the haircut you deserve? Be chic!