2014 hair trends are up for grabs if you want to get a new look this year. They are all fashionable that is why you should not miss to try the cut that will best emphasize your features. They are also the great options if you want to be a trendsetter this year. To give you some ideas, here’s the list of 2014 hair trends for women. Read on!
- Short and modern bob. Looking beautiful and stylish at work is easy with a short and modern bob. This is also ideal if you want to maintain a serious and assertive look. The hottest bob cuts this year are tousled and messy. Adding a fringe or blunt bangs will give you a more edgy look. But remember, bob is best if you have a thin or medium hair.
- Pixie. This is a hairstyle that is mostly favored by women who love to cut their hair short. This is also the way to go if you want to achieve the look of Emma Watson, Anne Hathaway and Halle Berry who are all sporting pixie hair trend. With this hairstyle you will surely be standout especially if you incorporate it with a nice hair color.
- Short curly hairstyle. Have you noticed the trend of this article? We are mostly introducing you to the fashion of short haircuts because they are really the hottest and trendiest this year. One style you must try is the short curly hairstyle. It will make you look adorable and very fashionable. Just make sure to choose the right stylist who can the perfect cut for you.
- Medium length shag. If you don’t want a too short or too long hairstyle, you will have a classic option with medium length shag. It is one of the 2014 hair trends for women that is easy to maintain and very flexible. With this hairstyle, you will never fail to look ultra modern and chic. Adding layers and bangs is also ideal for a hotter and trendier look.
- Glossy long waves. If you have natural long locks, you will never go wrong with glossy long waves. It will make you very attractive and stunning especially with the right hair color and texture. You can also have an option with black glossy long waves since black is making a comeback this year.
2014 hair trends will give you the look you deserve. Whether you want to look hot, sophisticated or edgy this year, you will definitely find the right hair cut for you. So, visit your stylist now and start looking new for 2014.