If you think you are having a bad hair day, have it perfectly fixed with the best hairstyles 2014. Whether you have that short or long hair, finding the perfect cut that will suit your personality is not difficult to find. All you have to do is accept the changes along with this year’s trends and be confident as you wear it.
Presently, many women are getting inclined with the versatility of short hairstyles. As a matter of fact, you can wear short hairstyles that will suit to your everyday’s routines and even on formal events.
- Angular Bob Up-Do. This up-do is a show stopper as it has the edge to showcase your best attributes such as the eyes and kissable lips.
- Pixie Hairstyle. If you want to look mature, you can wear a cropped pixie up-do. You will not regret this choice since it is very feminine and classy.
Neither a short nor long hairstyle is your preference; there is a hairstyle that goes in between. The medium-length up-do is perfect year round, be it on summer or spring. You can also take pride of this hairstyle as it can absolutely make grand changes in your overall personality.
- Neck-Length Bob with bangs. This is one simple yet lovely haircut for girls. The tresses are perfectly laid on the sides and the bangs are cut in a horizontal manner.
- Bob with Curls. The waves on the tresses are beautiful especially when it bounces with your pace. If you want to make a change, a bob haircut with curls is one of the best choices.
Long hair can be styled in multitude of ways. In this 2014, make it look more gorgeous as you give more character and vibe into it.
- Side-Swept Hairstyle. Whether you have straight or curly tresses, you can benefit from a side-swept up-do. In its own fashion, it can boost your curb appeal.
- Half-Curled Tresses. Creating ringlets midway is one hairstyle that you can gladly flaunt downtown or in a prom night.
There is no doubt that the best hairstyles 2014 come in wide range. With this fashionable opportunity, no one will be left behind when it comes to styling of tresses. Just simply pick your bet.